Tuesday, July 31, 2018

[Long] Business aren't good, could be my final months. Help me flawlessly execute my final plan


Hey guys. I'd like to focus this discussion on the plan, the strategy on what I think would be a good guideline for the next few months, and NOT on the reasons why business aren't well.Long story short;> I'm from Brazil> I have a denim/jeans shop AND a denim/jeans manufacture/industry (so I create and sell the denim/jeans). I buy the cloth and make it to a nice jeans pant.> After lots of decisions (which aren't the discussion here) I decided that I have to sell UNIFORM for industries. I came with the conclusion that this segment is good.> In my opinion we are in one of the worst time in the history of our country to make business with final clients, or consumers. BUT it is STILL good to sell to industries, since they always need to buy uniforms for their workers, AND they have to buy like every 3 months or 6 months top.> I won't change who my company is, I'll just put like 30~50% of my manufacture power in the uniform market. Would be like a SIDE job (depending how my final plan works). Industry and store WILL still function 100% normal.> We are in business since 1979, we were insanely famous on the region. But times are gone.> When I say final months, I mean that if next 2 or 3 months are good for sales (the store), let's just say that I'll be in a very tough position.Anyway.I came up with a list of 100 industries that I CAN attack, that COULD buy from me.My question is: How to procede? What would be the optimal strategy to make most deals and sell most uniforms?I could send a letter to those industries.I could send an e-mail.I could telephone to them.Like I said, I have all the machinary, I have the brand (for selling jeans B2C on a LOW price, I never sold uniforms), and I have the price.I have some ideas on the marketing, for example, I could send a nice letter and talk about WHY they should buy uniform from a really nice company from 1979 that have expertise and know-how from decades. I could attach a piece of cloth with the logo of their company in it, OR some famous names on the cloth (because some companies like to have their logo or the name of the worker)I'd highly appreciate ideas on execution of this.Thanks via /r/business https://ift.tt/2KeIjry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts