Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Help - I want to build an app but have no idea what i'm doing!


Hi all,I did some searching on the internet, but whenever you add "app" into the search all the results that come back are developer focused, so i figured i'd give it a shot here.Basically, just like the title says, I would like to build an app, but I have no idea what I'm doing. By "build an app", I mean hire someone to build it out for me. Should I start with building a business plan? Should I register this as a company first? Do I even need to do that if it's an app? How do I get funding? How do I calculate how much money I'd need to raise? I don't even have an idea of how to start this, but i've been sitting on this for years now and want to put it in motion at the least.I hope you guys can help! via /r/business https://ift.tt/2vozfLs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts