Monday, July 30, 2018

Advice on a spontaneous job offer?


So I work at Walmart in the electronics department part-time to pay the bills while I finish college.Two days ago a lady approaches me in my store while I am working, says she likes my work ethics. She offers me a job at her business 'in finance' and asks for my number so she can reach me later. Fast forward to the next day and she sends me a message saying she would love to speak with me more about this job opportunity and wants to set up a time and date.Is there anything I should know about before I go to meet with her? Scams in general are a concern of mine and I would like to be prepared. via /r/business https://ift.tt/2OxXsrw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts