Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Going back to school for a business degree at 24. unsure what specific degree i should go for.


So I decided a month ago to get back into school for a business because working at a retail store with an art degree (associates only) really wakes you up to what you don't wanna be doing for the rest of your life. At first I was told to get into marketing since i can use my creativity but i've been told that marketing is becoming saturated and taking less people. So I was then recommended Supply Chain and Logistics. I have a year to come up with an idea since I'm going to try to get my AS in business asap before I apply to get a bachelors at any school nearby. Which also brings up the question does the school you go to really matter?My GPA in college was 3.5 and I had a B in College Algebra and a C in stats. Considering that math is important im studying rn to refresh and take things seriously this time.Also, I live in Miami if that helps gives an idea of what's popular in business near me besides Finance and Accounting.Thanks for any help you can give. via /r/business https://ift.tt/2OvypoN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts