Wednesday, October 31, 2018

What's a meaningful gift for a 15 year old?


Hello!My godson is a 15 years old male. Like many kids his age he is primarily into games, soccer, and his phone. Although he comes from a working class family, he doesn't see how hard his parents' work to afford the lifestyle he has. He's a good kid in every way but his focus on material goods frustrate me. His family are encouraging him to work when he reaches the legal age. Hopefully that will show him how money really works.For Christmas, I'd like to get him something that is more meaningful then another trendy thing or expensive "must have" technology. In the past, I've bought him fiction books I liked at his age or other toys that focus on learning. He shows an interest in business and making profit off sales. I'd like to gift him a fun and compelling thing/ experience/ opportunity that might be able to teach him something about business.I apologize if this is the wrong place to post. If I should be posting elsewhere, please let me know!Thanks in advance! via /r/business https://ift.tt/2ObRlHX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts