Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Employee says she won't come to work tomorrow


I run a small store and have a few part time employees that help to run the store. Business is quiet at the moment so I gave employee A the work for this week over employee B. Today, employee A and I had a disagreement where they said I raised my voice. Afterwards, they said that they will not come to work tomorrow because they needs time to themselves. This is my first time hiring someone, is this normal behaviour? Should this be accepted? Should I work alone tomorrow or ask employee B to come to help?I don't want to appear to employee B that I'm desperate for their help. I don't want to beg employee A to come tomorrow if they are not comfortable with working beside me.I appreciate all guidance. via /r/business https://ift.tt/2qkpfAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts