Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Ethical dilemma


So I recently pursued a business endeavor with my cousin. He told me “ I’ll give you an equity stake and an hourly wage”. The hourly wage was dirt compared to my qualifications, so, I was obviously hoping for a fair stake. After 5 weeks I confronted him cause he hadn’t paid me a dime. I asked when he would be writing me a check. He proceed to pay me through PayPal and only paid me for two weeks....... I was pissed. We never got anything in writing and I’m pretty sure he’s gonna cut me out and fuck me over. What should I do? via /r/business https://ift.tt/2PwLiCl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts