Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Hi guys, talk to me about privatizing pensions


Hi, so, all political affiliations aside, I ask for a friend if there is a way to privatize government subsidized pensions in the same way tollways and mass transit have been but make a profit rather than create a crippling, debilitating, statewide deficit- remember asking for a friend. This seems like really the best way, but I cannot think up a way to make a business out of paying pensions without paying taxpayer dollars other than deferring and charging interest... if any of youre beautiful redditor minds can come up with a whiz bang way to create a business out of paying state pensions and somehow generate revenue [and profit even, which I cant think of something that doesnt involve charging interest or investing lump sums] please let me know here. Its been kind of a controversial issue where Im from to say the least and it has actually affected me personally as a college student- something I never thought would happen but the experience has opened my eyes. Nevertheless, do let me know! I could be chasing my tail here, and that will probably end up being the case if were honest but hopefully theres a better option! via /r/business https://ift.tt/2Sy8A9R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts