Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Neighbor wants me to get into golf for business in future


I’m 14 and I started playing golf and having someone coach me and I’m enjoying itInformation; My neighbor (Dads best friend, sisters god father, family friend). founded and owns a insurance brokerage, salesman, and is a real estate investor. My dad is a partner in the 25th largest accounting firm in US.My Neighbor wants me to divert my attention to golf as my grades are decent and will stay that way. He told me that golf and business go hand and hand together and business is easier if you are a good golf player. My dad does not give a shit about golf but simply nodded his head when our neighbor was talking to me about golf.My neighbor has hinted multiple times at me getting a internship and eventually working for him as he told my mom I have most “raw talent” he’s seen in anyone.A. Is his advice about golf and business true?B. Is it a bad or good idea to eventually work for a family friend?C. Should I give a shit about any of this?Thank you via /r/business http://ift.tt/2F1H2q4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts