Wednesday, February 28, 2018

How can I make at least 50 dollars daily consistently?


Okay before I get the angry, hateful comments let me tell you guys a quick story of where I am at in my life.I am 24 years old, I have an electrical engineering degree, and my biggest passion in the world is playing soccer/futbol. My biggest dream is to play at least at the semi pro level. I won't get into it too much but I have struggled with injuries most of my life and due to those injuries, I decided to focus on my engineering career rather than on my futbol career. But recently I came to realize that we are all going to die one day... and I don't want to die with a lot of "what ifs" on my mind. So I found a great personal trainer that is helping me reach my athletic goals. I train with him twice a day for about 6 hours in total.Anyways, I can go on and on about my athletic goals but I'm here to seek financial advice. I was working around 60 hours a week at my old job(Controls Engineering). I was able to save up a bit but I'll eventually run out if I don't start getting some income soon lol.What do you guys suggest I should focus on? What has worked for you guys? I've been doing some research on dropshipping items from amazon and walmart on ebay but I'm open to suggestions before I pull any trigger.I just want to make enough money to survive right now. I pay 500 a month for rent, 100 for my training sessions and about 300 on other bills(phone, gas , groceries). 50 dollars daily should be sufficient to survive.What I've tried so far: -Dropshipping items from aliexpress through shopify and facebook ads -- Results: Sold one 9.99 item after spending 3 weeks and 40 dollars of facebook ads. Also, didn't like the fact that my customer had to wait 2-4 weeks to get their item.-Private Label with Amazon FBA --Results: Currently doing this right now. So far I'm 4 months into this process and I've lost 4k so far :/-Youtube channel focused on little DIY projects --Results: So far, I have one subscriber(which is me lol) via /r/business http://ift.tt/2EWWnbr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts