Saturday, December 8, 2018

This city needs an ice rink! Help?


How would one go about getting the parks and rec. Dept. Of a city to build an ice rink? The nearest one is an hour away, and I feel it would be so beneficial and a great addition to our growing city. I used to be a figure skater but I can't afford to go an hour away every week if I want to practice. And if funding is an issue for them, I have plenty of ideas for that from fundraising and getting sponsors (that could be promised a free ad once built) to once built ads on the boards of the rink, and plenty of other things. I'd really enjoy it and even be willing to work at it. (note I have very bad anxiety and can't handle intense things like factory or food service things, but I could definitely do cleaning, or work a desk.) via /r/business https://ift.tt/2PwBgNO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts