Sunday, December 30, 2018

My boss is leaving me the pizzeria.


So me and the owner of the pizzeria I've been working at for over 2 years are good friends. I worked here for over 2 years and know all the necessary information on running the place. The business is good and the revenue is on the low six figures a month.He has been running the place for over 10 years and is now married and has other things to spend his time on in life. He said that he wants to leave the place for me to run for the foreseeable future. The conditions are that I give him a certain amount every month, I pay for all the expenses from the revenue, I pay myself a salary plus a couple thousand from the profits. If I manage to raise the revenue and profits, I get to keep the remainder of the profit to myself.I want some advice on whether it is a good offer, because I am seriously considering it. via /r/business http://bit.ly/2VhgGEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts