Monday, December 31, 2018

Career advice and questions


I am in my third year as a business student. I have realized that I do not like the "traditional" business routes such as working in finance with banks or doing things with accounting. Nor do I believe I would want to work in other traditional and stereotypical business settings. (I know this post in itself is displaying my lack of knowledge in other areas, but that is why I am making this post). What other routes are there for business that do not require being in overly professional and boring environments where everyone is in suits all the time.. basically the overly corporate feel is what I'm trying to avoid. via /r/business http://bit.ly/2VelStg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts