Saturday, December 1, 2018

[Question] Businesses to Explore in NYC - Give a student some recommendations!


Hi all!Been a long-time reader (and sometimes commenter) of this sub.Here’s the deal: I’m heading to NYC (been there before when I was younger) for a conference in January 2019. I’m a second year business student at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, SK, Canada. I’ll be in NYC for almost a week with plenty of time to explore - and I want to do just that.However, as I’ve seen the touristy stuff, I want businesses I should check out and explore (I’m more than happy to contact certain ones for tours as well).Here’s what I’m interested in: Retail, Services, Entertainment, Hospitality (hotels). My question is, do you have any recommendations for neat, interesting, exciting, new, and/or busy businesses that I would be able to check out? I’m fine with just going to a store to observe how it works - I love that kind of stuff. (Seriously, I’ll go to a busy Walmart if it’s new and exciting.)I’m assuming at least one person here lives/works in NYC and so I’d love to hear some recommendations. Even if you think they might be a bit different - please comment them or send me a PM!Getting super excited to come back to one of my favourite cities and looking for some cool (business) things to check out. Sounds weird but I’m serious!!TIA! Y’all are the best.P.S. hope this post is okay here! via /r/business https://ift.tt/2DRbMbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts