Saturday, December 8, 2018

I'm doing a BIA, Need help differentiate between a business process & function.


I'm creating a BIA, Business Impact Analysis for a college project.I've decided to use a Restaurant for it.We are required to have 5 functions and 3 processes.I'm having a hard time, differentiating between them.I've read multiple threads, posts, articles, but I just can't get around it.So far, I've this:Function 1: Food Preparation■ Process 1: Supply Chain■ Process 2: Commis Chef■ Process 3: Sous Chef​Function 2: Food Delivery■ Process 1: Waiting Staff■ Process 2: Take Away■ Process 3: Delivery​Function 3: Finance■ Process 1:■ Process 2:■ Process 3:​Function 4: Marketing■ Process 1:■ Process 2:■ Process 3:​Function 5:■ Process 1:■ Process 2:■ Process 3:​Will this work, is this correct?I'd like someone to confirm if I'm on the right path, before I continue. via /r/business https://ift.tt/2L3tUAA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts