Sunday, December 9, 2018

Can't figure out how to process credit card payments because the industry is too confusing


For some reason I can't seem to figure out this credit card crap after Googling for 30 minutes. I'm starting a new business and all I need to do is process credit card payments automatically from my clients (between 1-50) on the first of each month for each month of the year, roughly in the amount of $5,000 - $50,000. If I have their card information on file, what is the best way to do this without having to pay a ton of fees? via /r/business https://ift.tt/2GipDKG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts