Saturday, December 8, 2018

Business Internship with engineering background


I am currently studying Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Entrepreneurship. I have had two engineering internships so far and based on my experiences in the classroom and in the real world I know that in my career I want to focus on the business side of engineering, or start my own company. I would like to pursue an MBA at some point in my career but maintain my background in engineering. I was lucky enough to land an internship with a company that I have networked connections with and have expressed my interest to do intern work with the business side of the company instead of the engineering side. The employer has been extremely accommodating and is basically letting me create the structure of my internship so that I can work on business administration work along with engineering. What should I ask for in terms of 'business work' so that I can best set myself up for post-graduation jobs in this field? via /r/business https://ift.tt/2zS4fGF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts