Monday, October 30, 2017

Help with college project


I've got a second presentation to do for one of my business courses and figured this would be a good place to look for help. The project is about entering a new global market with a U.S. product. My group choose to implement the Tesla micro-grid in Nigeria (a country void of reliable energy). I need to define my goals for entering the market(Nigeria), but the only goal I can think of now is that I want to provide access to reliable electricity to parts of Nigeria that need it. what other goals should be in mind when entering a new market? any help would be greatly appreciated! via /r/business http://ift.tt/2A1xFAF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts