Friday, September 29, 2017

How can i plan to start my own business from scratch?


i'm 18 yo and want to plan my future from now on , how can i start a business in computer hardware components ? what's the basic things i'll have to go through? i'm extremely poor and currently studying on a scholarship basis in my college but in higher studies too much funding is required which i can't manage even with me working half the time , and i seem passionate about dealing in this stuff because 1 it's my hobby and 2 i've been interested in these kind of things since my childhood , please if any one of you have had this kind of experience where they started their own thing from scratch please guide me via /r/business http://ift.tt/2kceQa8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts