Friday, November 30, 2018

I will create a website for you, for free!


Hey all!I’m trying to build up a portfolio of websites that I can showcase from 2019.To make this happen, I would like to offer my web design skills for free! If you have ever wanted to have your own website (personal/business) – feel free to contact me and I’ll create one for you!​Nb.I use a WordPress web host provider to design websites.I have completed 4 websites so far. Happy to share these with you - PM me.No e-commerce websites unless you're happy with using Shopify HTML (or something similar) to list your products. via /r/business https://ift.tt/2AEeOwq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts