Friday, November 30, 2018

Former Watkins Representatives: How many VHS tapes were made for the Campaigns, and how far back do they date?


Hiya. I'm doing a project where I'm preserving a bunch of Watkins VHS tapes and audio cassettes by recording and archiving their contents. From what I got at the local recycling centre, I seem to have all the Campaign tapes from 1994, but only three from 1993 (those being Campaigns 9, 11, and 13). I've been trying to find results for these tapes online, but have found no results whatsoever. This being said, how many years were these tapes produced, and how would I go about finding them?​Sorry if this post isn't necessarily allowed. Feel free to take it down if it isn't. via /r/business https://ift.tt/2zyzd6u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts