Friday, June 29, 2018

What is PACE


I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm working with a couple business partners to try and start a renewable energy business. We are looking into trying to use PACE for our customers in order for them to finance their purchases of our energy systems.However, I personally am the odd one in the group and I have no background in economics or taxes or financing.I would really appreciate it if someone could try to explain to me how PACE works. Especially in regards to how the loan gets paid off. via /r/business https://ift.tt/2tOZB8w

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts