Friday, March 30, 2018

Please Help me choose between: SUNY Buffalo, SUNY Binghamton, Northeastern, Boston University, U. Rochester, The Ohio State U., and Penn State.


This is for Undergraduate. I am going into Business/Finance. I would love to know what anyone thinks of which school is best.By the way, Penn State is 52k a year. Is that worth it? Should I bother to appeal or is it really the best college for business/finance of the 7?I have been wait-listed at Emory, Boston College, Cornell Dyson, NYU Stern, and UMICH LSA. My life took a humongous turn after my Rochester decision. I pray for the best but I need a college to declare to. via /r/business https://ift.tt/2pSj9H7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts