Tuesday, January 30, 2018

U.K. Tax help


HelloI have run a small business in the uk, from home (sole trader) for 15 months, in my first year all profits went back into the business but I am now going to keep some of the profits (e.g. my wage)I also have a full time job where I earn £21,500 annually.I am brand new to this. I was wondering if I am eligible to be paying tax / the amount I should pay / do I need an accountant / who do I contact to start paying and anything else I need to know.Thank you all via /r/business http://ift.tt/2DO0ENP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts