Sunday, April 29, 2018

Why did my local ramen restaurant just do this? Jam-packed every moment they're open, but decided to cut prices.


I'm just really floored as to why my local Ramen restaraunt did this. Their business is so good they're only open during the 2 hour lunch rush period and the 2 hour dinner rush period. During those 4 hours a day, 6 days a week, they are COMPLETELY full. There's always a line that extends to outside the building if you don't get there within the first 15 minutes. The last time I was there, the moment they flip their closed signed to open, 4 parties, one of them being me, were speed-walk racing each other through the front door.When I went in there yesterday, they had cut new menus and cut all their prices by 10% across the board. For the old price, you can now get a side order of fried rice or some other side with your meal as well. My question is why would they do this? I feel like from from a layman's perspective, they're just strictly making less money. Am I wrong? via /r/business https://ift.tt/2I0l4o5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts