Sunday, April 29, 2018

I want to create a company, but another one exists without the preposition "in" in their name - would this be a problem?


Both my company and the existing company are online companies (they are in India, I am in the UK). I found their name when doing research after thinking of a name I'd want to use.They provide web design, development and marketing services. My company would create software, applications and video games as products, but not provide doing that as a service.As an example, their name is like "Something Tech" while my name would be "Something In Tech". So I have the preposition in there.Would these circumstances give too much of a chance for trademark problems of some sort? via /r/business https://ift.tt/2HHhwUA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts