Sunday, April 29, 2018

Minimum wage increases


Hello all, not sure if this would be a good place to post, but I'd just like to discuss, debate and have things explained to me about this. Now I'm sure that most of you (that are in the US) know about the controversy surrounding the minimum wage increases (fight for 15, etc.). But my question is; the main goal, to my understanding, of these wage increases is to have people be able to earn a living off of minimum wage jobs, but wouldn't we see living costs raise drastically due to the rising minimum wage? Thanks guys, feel free to share your thoughts. via /r/business https://ift.tt/2jg4Ol6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts