Sunday, September 30, 2018

Considering switching from ”hourly maintenance” to “annual plans”


Like the title says, I am pretty tired of tracking hours and billing monthly (and dealing with past due). So, I am thinking of offering a few “annual plans” paid monthly. One will be an as-needed service that helps customers DIY, second and third plans will be a “we handle everything” approach where they can select the level of service needed or anticipated.Not sure if it matters, but I have one other person I work with and an assistant. So it’s not just me here. And my companies services help Government Contractors.Main question is “has anyone ever done this successfully, and any pitfalls you think of that I should avoid.” Also, any advice selling this to current customers without losing very many?Thank you in advance!!! via /r/business https://ift.tt/2y1plAE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts