Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Can anybody give me the run down of starting a small business?


I can already generate plenty of leads to get side work. I am now faced with the fact that I have to open a small landscaping firm. I am aware of TurboTax and quickbooks being compatible with each other, but I have many questions: Should I start an LLC even though I have <$5k worth of assets? How much do I charge to cover my taxes etc? Should I hire an accountant or just use Quickbooks and TurboTax? What do I need to get my first employee?I am looking to start my landscaping business in March, right before the season kicks off. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks via /r/business http://ift.tt/2i0CYbF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts