Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Today is my last day as an office worker. Tomorrow I begin my own frozen foods company with.


I know it's gonna be a long, difficult way to make a living off it on our own for now, but damn it, waking up early so i can go work in an office doing the same thing over and over every hour of every day while having an idiotic boss feels like wasting my life.I see a chance here, and I'm taking it. And I know that if we succeed, we won't be alone with this. via /r/business http://ift.tt/2xMU2rp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts