Saturday, September 29, 2018

How much did it cost to start a business with your CPA?


A year ago, I with a friend of mine (at the time), started a real estate investment business where we would have holdings. I live in the state of Florida and I knew you had to register with sunbiz ($125). My friend preferred we work with a law firm called KKOS Lawyers and they charged us $925 to get everything from minutes, to operating agreement, to corporate seal, to EIN. We registered as an LLC, that was taxed as an S-corp.I want to know how much did others pay to start their business with their CPA? via /r/business https://ift.tt/2NcPja9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts