Friday, June 29, 2018

Starting a Buisness in car wrap/tint?


I'm currently 18 and would like to start a buisness in cars. I know businesses are a hit and miss. Where i live is also a determining factor. Demand, availablility, cost, etc. 4 of my friends are doing car wash/detailing. Competition is another thing in mind. But i would like to do something different.I was thinking of car wrapping, find it very fascinating. I have tinted my car before, it came out okay. Fastforward a year later. The tint is holding up extremely well. No big bubbles, no peeling. Maybe its harder than wrap because there has to be absolutely zero bubbles and dusts.After a bit of research, I read that you cant possibly live off it unless I already have customers lined up. Meaning i must be able to do other stuff such as tints.I would really like to get into this if the buisness is good. If anyone has prior experience or just knowledge to share, please do.Thank you via /r/business https://ift.tt/2KC0koc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

That postcard in the mail about money from a Premera Blue Cross breach settlement is real

If you got a postcard in the mail saying you have money coming from Premera Blue Cross, don't throw it away. It's not junk mail and...

Popular Posts